In 2023 Passover begins the evening of Wednesday, April 5th. We’re looking forward to celebrating together with Seders, Passover pop ups across campus, and more! Check back here soon for more details.
- 2021 Seder Supplement – Columbia/Barnard Hillel staff and students share “four questions” on a variety of topics to add to any Seder this year.
- Koach 2020 Haggadah Supplement – Columbia/Barnard Hillel’s Traditional Egalitarian Student Community
- Stein Hain Family Haggadah Supplement – Seder supplement from Yonah Hain and Elana Stein Hain, curated over the past thirteen years of hosting Hillel seders for our undergrads, graduate students, CU faculty and staff at the Kraft Center.
- Yavneh Haggadah Supplement – Columbia/Barnard Hillel’s Orthodox Student Community
- Columbia/Barnard Hillel Passover Community Guide – Students compiled different family traditions and recipes to share with one another!
Grad Network DIY Seder Plate – missing bitter herbs? Want to know the significance of the shank bone? This resource is here to help you make the most of your Seder experience.
Materials for a Uyghur freedom Seder can be found here.
The Five Women of the Exodus: A Feminist Supplement to the Haggadah from NCJW can be found here.
Find tips and tricks to lead your own Seder here.