The announcement of virtual classes for spring 2020 brings changes to the way Columbia/Barnard Hillel builds community and supports our students. Check back here for continued updates for undergraduate students. Grad students, please check the Grad Network website for up-to-date information.
Click here to let us know where you’ll be spending the rest of the semester and to let us know how we can support you in this uncertain time.
Resources for Students:
- Click here for information about Columbia/Barnard Hillel’s Emergency Fund for Columbia/Barnard undergraduate and graduate students.
- U-Haul is offering free self-storage for 30 days for students who have to move out of their dorms. Click here to find a storage location near campus.
- Click here for information about food insecurity resources.
- Click here for information about the Hebrew Free Loan Society’s Coronavirus Financial Impact Loan.
Opportunities to Connect:
- Click here to find out about “coffee conversations,” a chance to connect virtually one-on-one with the Hillel team!
- Click here for information about Community Hours – an opportunity to pop in, say hi, and connect!
- Click here to sign up for a book club! Questions? Email Rabbi Leah.
- Click here for information about Columbia/Barnard Hillel’s partnership with Project Zug.
- Click here for information about and sign up for Support Circles.